Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Get Those Jobs Done !!

Sooooooo Although this one is technically for the "before the 2 ww" make sure you get those jobs done, because once your Pregnant you might not be able to do it, due to health or lifting restrictions placed on you.

Painting is not only probably not very good for you whilst your pregnant but if you have been like me then you wouldnt be able to stand the smell anyways.

So get those Jobs done !

* Painting - when pregnant not only the chemicals but the smell might drive you nuts.
* Gardening - This would be digging, turfing, bricklaying and any other back breaking chores.
* Gutter Cleaning - You will not want to be up a ladder when your up the duff.
* Clean your kitchen - Ok I really can't be bothered bending down and scrubbing my kitchen cupboards and it shows and due to a lack of pre-pregnancy organization all the pot's and pans are literally bubbling out of my cupboards. Should have had a clean out.


I am sure there are a 1000 more but right now these are the things that come to mind.

I didn't realize how useless I would become around the home but Id rather be over cautious then over regretful.

6 comments:

Our Catholic Family said...

Ditto!

I wish I had moved my appliances and swept back there. All I see is some sugar beside my fridge that needs swept :( But, I'm not pulling that thing out!

Also, wish I'd have bought some drawer organizers. I've got things stacked and piled in drawers...not even sure what's in there any more!!

Glad to hear everything is going good for you :)) Are the migranes gone, or at least easing up?

mandolyn said...

Congratulations!

get pregnant said...

I had to make sure I got all my cleaning and work done before I got pregnant too. Wasn't sure when it was going to happen but I knew it was coming soon enough.

Edwin said...

Good post - I'll make sure my wife gets these chores done right away! Just kidding - I'll keep the paint smell tip in mind though!

Anonymous said...

Any chance you could email me so I could ask you something privately? Thanks!

iqbaluzmi said...

Your blog is very impressive, i like it thank you to share this.
hcg buy online