Sunday, February 4, 2007

Prepare Food "Just In Case"

Ok this one may seem a little silly, but when I was pregnant I had terrible morning sickness and was unable to prepare food as any cooking smell would make me yack.

Sooo I decided that each two week wait I would prepare some meals for the freezer "Just in Case"

If we didn't get pregnant than at least we would have some meals ready to go to get me through the AF induced depression.

Of course you can not make enough meals to last your whole Pregnancy or morning sickness stage, but at least it might take a little of the pressure off on those really bad day's or when hubby is just fedup doing all the cooking.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Seems that the lesson is not to prepare at all and that's when it will happen. Bummer for me, great for you. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!

waiting on 2 pink lines said...

I just had to say that I love this...I'm in my 6th 2ww myself & found this to be a lot of fun!

waiting on 2 pink lines said...

Congratulations BTW :)

iqbaluzmi said...

Very interesting blog, i like it, thank you to share this.
hcg buy online