Monday, January 1, 2007

Things To Do : Design your own Maternity Clothes


Ok, I will admit I already have a few images on my computer which I have collected along my many two week waits. I have pictures of "Baby On Board" symbols which I intend on ironing onto my granny big sized undies whilst pregnant for a little fun.

But I also came across this website
Free Pregnancy Printables

Which has some fun printouts for t-shirts and the like.

Alternatively browse websites such as cafepress
for some fun and original artists designs for t-shirts and bibs etc.

When you do get pregnant at least you will have original fun and funky clothes to wear
or in my case fun undies !!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Good stuff. I love merchandizing. I am at the beginning of my two week wait, well, actually only if Husband decides to play along. He's been a bit listless lately.

Anonymous said...

LOL. I do CafePress and I've had some fun with the road-signs (its all post-pardum funnies but definatley baby related). Wish they would get maternity stuff...they're talking about it, so there's hope. :-)

You can see what I came up with at...
www.galesgiggles.com

Charles DIckens said...

Really very nice Maternity Dress collections are available here. Hope my wife will like this as she is in 4th month of pregnancy. If you are looking for affordable Maternity Dress, I would recommend you to visit http://www.fertilemind.com.au/ Maternity Dresses

Breastfeeding Clothes said...

Designing your own maternity clothes is a really exciting and fun idea.