Monday, January 8, 2007

Belly Gallery





If the two week wait isn't torture enough then how about torturing yourself some more by looking at pregnant belly's that are disappointedly not your own.

Why torture yourself ? because hopefully one day you too will have one and like these women you too will be proud enough to take photos of each and every stage.

If it all get's too much don't forget you can go back to shoving a pillow under your shirt for a few hours till you feel better.

Pregnant Belly Gallery

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I have this feeling I will be stuck with a a mere pillow for awhile.

Shell said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing myself.... I even did a pillow under my dress today, just to see if It will do as a maternity dress... sad isnt it..

Get pregnant after miscarriage said...

Pregnancy signs include: the lack or the delay of menstruation, enlarged or painful breasts, sudden unexplained fatigue and increased need of sleep, frequent urination, and nausea. If you think you might be pregnant, take a pregnancy test.